3/16/11

hangin in there


Still on Vacation.
Time to sit
and think...
what is important.

Relationships are important.

I am happy
being with
my guy.
cooking together
sleeping together
playing cards
 talking,
not talking
Nice
very
Nice.

It's not to say
I don't miss work...
 hangin with the girls,
painting,
creating,
seein my Sam,
family.
But sometimes
The person you choose
to spend the rest of your life with,
they need to know
You are there for them.
You think about them.
They are important.
"WE"
are important.
Mahalo


Picture courtesy of this great site.


4 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

How wonderful to have this time together to just spend time sharing.

sugar Creek said...

I couldn't agree more! My husband and I have our "date" times as well. It's nice to get away from the kids and have adult time and adult conversasions that don't end or begin with "dude!" Thank you for the wonderful comment! I don't think I've ever inspired anyone! So sweet!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

People often forget this. Glad you have time to remember. :)
xx, shell

Anonymous said...

Take the time to enjoy each other! Have fun! :)