11/16/10

winter wonderland

I have been in a world of snowmen
glitter, printing, painting, beading
and sewing.  It is all about pink and grey.
This is what I have been working on.

A small house with a tea light inside.
 This is a large ornament and a magnet.

 I used sugar cookie molds and made some
neclaces.  This is the back of the next picture.
 I found some vintage snowmen pictures.
Ran them through the vintage image site.
Added beads and wire and printed fabric,
all hung on a grey leather cord.
 Hey, I am all about cute, toned down with 
a  little coffee wash.  This is a picture. about 8xll.
A fun
Shel Siverstein poem attatched.
 A sweater pin.
 And flowers for hat or scarf.
 Magnet.
Repurpose...recycle...regift.
 These are very cool.
I printed the image on fabric.
It is sewn to an old cream quilt back.
I did a little hand stitching and beading.
Filled with bird seed.  It is my version
of a picture to prop up on a shelf, instead
of hanging from a wall.
 Cute little picture hanging from wire,
and sewn to an old card....glitter and printed paper.
 Another soft picture...smaller.
 Hanging picture sewn to old text,
I have bits of this and that hanging from the bottom.
 Package of tags.
 Paper tree with parasol and pom poms.
So all of this is going to the show I am doing at
Paula's in Tustin CA on the 3rd and 4th.
Also putting some in Hutch by friday.
Call Chris if you are interested in anything.
Prices run...  15.00-65.00

Next I am going to redo my space
at finders keepers. 

3 comments:

andrea creates said...

These are all great!
I saw the Earth Angels booth at the Country Living Fair and your things were really great :)

Marilyn Miller said...

I wish I could come to this show. Everything you make causes me to smile. Loving all of it.

Brenda said...

Keep it going...everything is so dang cute!