10/1/10

I am up earlier than the birds

Two weeks on the road.
Creative Connections in Minneapolis MN
Country living show in Columbus Ohio
Natural life meeting in Jacksonville Florida.
Whew.
I am tired.
And also up at 2:00 a.m.
Still on East Coast Time.

I got home from Florida yesterday.
I had a great meeting with the girls
of Natural Life.  This is an amazingly
successful company.  Patti has the talent
for knowing what women like.  She makes
great gift items, that have meaning and heart.
Hutch Studio and Natural life are
working on a joint venture.
Isn't it funny how people meet and come
together and where things lead to?
I think if we keep our eyes open and 
are grateful for all that this life has to offer us...
more and more amazing adventures come our way.

  I think a Natural life is one that is lived 
authentically and with appreciation for 
being able to connect with other free spirits.

No comments: